- Bring together information and perspectives on current issues from regional groups and keep regional groups informed about national issues.
- Contribute to debates on national initiatives in education and social policy relevant to the profession and EP services.
- Liaise with relevant national organisations and agencies including Association of Directors of Children’s Services, Association of Educational Psychologists, British Psychological Society, Department for Education, Department for Children, Education, Lifelong Learning and Skills (Welsh Assembly Government), Department for Education and Lifelong Learning (Scottish Government), the Department of Education (Northern Ireland Assembly) and the National College for Teaching & Leadership.
- Develop, implement, monitor and review on a three-yearly cycle a plan to deliver on the purpose of the organisation. See
- Promote the professional development of leaders and managers of Educational Psychology Services, including Assistant/Deputy PEPs and Senior team managers
- Generate the income which is necessary for the organisation to function
- If you have any queries about booking a place at the Annual Conference then please contact the NAPEP Conference Administrator at
Mohammed.Bham@brighton-hove.gov.uk or telephone 01273 292808 to speak to Mohammed Bham.
Email Forum (NAPEP-L)for PEPs to encourage dialogue and discussion on topics of concern and interest. Contact our Administrator email@example.com if you would like to have access to this service.
NAPEP hosts a Website to promote the work of the organisation. Contact our Web Author Mohammed.Bham@brighton-hove.gov.uk if you would like to discuss the content of our website.